This 47 page download includes a variety of fun activities to use in your therapy room or classroom this fall! Consider your September (and beyond) lesson planning DONE! GRAB AND GO! EASY-to-NO prep!
This packet addresses a variety of skills for a variety of age groups!
You will receive:
- 2 fall themed coloring pages including one with an expression that can be used to discuss figurative language.
- 6 dot art/token pages Pages 6-11 are dot art or token reinforcement pages. They can also be colored. Use these pages with dot art paint (bingo style dabbers) or “chipper chat” style tokens to reinforce students during articulation/fluency/language therapy. For instance, after a child performs a skill X times to your liking, allow him or her to dot X number of circles. You can also write actual words on the dots for articulation drill or reading practice.
- 24 sound specific articulation sheets - "find your sound" leaf pile scenes - targeting all phonemes (also great for homework)
- 1 page for distinguishing facts vs. opinions about autumn
- 2 customizable speech homework pages
- 1 fall themed roll and cover activity to use for reinforcement of any skill
- 2 pages for describing fall leaves (use along with EET if desired)
- 1 game board that targets answering wh- questions
- 1 writing prompt
- 1 foldable, fall themed mini book to build background knowledge, vocabulary, and seasonal associations
- 1 listen & color activity that requires students to listen and apply their knowledge of basic concepts (particularly positional concepts) in order to color a cute fall scene. Two sets of directions are included, or you can make up your own! Break steps up or modify directions as needed to adjust the level of difficulty.
Includes almost all black and white pages. Only 2 activity pages use colored ink. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns
Download the preview for a closer look!
If you like THIS product, be sure to check out ALL of my seasonal and holiday fun packs. Thanks for stopping by!