It’s like getting 2 products for FREE!
This compilation of unique, kid tested and teacher approved activities will take you right through the holidays! Originally only available in specific seasonal/holiday packs, I’m now offering 5 products as a comprehensive and money saving bundle.
You’ll receive 21 activities, as well as a KEY for each set.
1. Hidden Picture/Letter Search.
2. It's Fall! - The activity where a sentence/clue is provided, the answer figured, and the missing letters added to correctly spell the word. In this version, all the words/answers have the letters "all" in them (such as Marshmallow).
3. Maze - Help Squirrel get to his acorns! With three paths to choose from, students must pay attention to the visual clues in order to choose the correct path.
4. Matching Leaf Pair Search.
1. It's Halloween! What Doesn't Belong? - Find the pictures not associated with Halloween.
2. SPOOKY - time! - Where a sentence/clue is provided, the answer figured, and the missing letters added to correctly spell the word. In this version, all the words/answers have the letters "oo" in them (such as Moose).
3. Look Whooooooooo's Talking! - Where speech bubbles invite your students to create their own story page.
4. Ghost Boy - A fun, counting, simple division and multiplication activity.
1. Native American Symbols - This activity provides students with fourteen examples of Native American symbols and their meanings. The students are asked to create symbols for the remaining twenty-one words/meanings. Some words easily lend themselves to a literal representation while others will be more challenging to visualize.
2. THANKSGIVING - Use these letters to create twelve new words.
3. GOBBLE, GOBBLE! - The activity where sentence/clues are given, the answer figured, and the missing letters added to correctly spell the word. In this version, all the words/answers include the letters "bl" (such as Blanket).
4. Hidden Picture Search.
1. Matching Mouse Skater Search.
2. Look Who's Talking! - The activity where a cast of characters and speech bubbles provide the perfect palette for your students to create their own story page.
3. It's Cold Outside! - The activity where sentence/clues are given, the answer figured, and the missing letters added, to correctly spell the word. In this version, all the words/answers begin with the letters "br" (such as Brother).
4. Hidden Picture Search.
1. ABC Order in Santa’s Workshop.
2. Cookie Pattern Puzzler.
3. Christmas Word Search.
4. Tree Trimming Page.
5. Hidden Picture Search.
Please check out the Preview to see the remainder of the pages you don’t see here (Winter and Christmas).
All the illustrations are original, vector line drawings - giving you great quality - presented as B & W printables for coloring.
Each page will challenge your students - always in a fun way – while reinforcing their skills in spelling, vocabulary or language arts, social studies, visual arts, critical thinking and analyzing. The set best suits grade levels 1 – 3 and is useful as supplements to both struggling and gifted students. The activities make terrific incentives, early morning ice breakers, afternoon wind-downs, fast finisher hand outs, extra credit, homework, center resources, holiday party and rainy day quiet work, no-prep sub lessons, after testing go-to . . . or simply as a "plan at hand" for when you need to get some work done and you’ve got a class full of oh-so-excitable-pre-holiday kids!
Hope it helps! ☺
Also available and sold separately:
Fall Activity Coloring Pages
Halloween Activity Coloring Pages
Thanksgiving Activity Coloring Pages
Winter Activity Coloring Pages
Christmas Activity Coloring Pages
Valentine Activity Coloring Pages
St. Patrick's Day Activity Coloring Pages
Spring Activity Coloring Pages
Easter Activity Coloring Pages
Summer Activity Coloring Pages
Visit me on Pinterest!
Mary Straw - Activity Coloring Pages
This item is protected by copyright. It is unlawful to copy or distribute it without my permission.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Feedback = TPT Credit.
On your My Purchases page – beside each purchase – you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click the button and you’ll be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
How to learn about sales, freebies and shiny, new products? Follow this store!
Stay posted (via email) to all things new and upcoming by clicking the little green star near the top of this page.