PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Fall Interactive Work Binder is perfect for early learners who need practice with basic skills such as matching, sorting, patterns, and writing numbers and letters.
The binder is designed to promote independence and reinforce crucial early learning skills in an independent work center. This binder can easily be introduced during math, ELA, or writing centers. Just laminate (or put writing in plastic sleeve), velcro, and go!
Skills are aligned to the Verbal Behavior and Milestones Placement Program (VB-MAPP). This set is perfect to use in an early childhood classroom, special education setting, or autism program!
There are over 100 pages of interactive, adapted pages with more than 35 tasks. The skills addressed in this binder include:
– Errorless matching (6 tasks)
– Identical matching (5 tasks with 2 pages per task)
– Sort by colors and 3D shapes (3 color sorts and 3 shape sorts)
– Sorting with and without a model (5 tasks)
– Two step patterns (6 pages with 3 patterns per page)
– Three step patterns (4 pages with 3 patterns per page)
– Tracing shapes (3 pages)
– Tracing 26 uppercase letters
– Tracing 26 lowercase letters
– Copying 26 uppercase letters
– Copying 26 lowercase letters
– Tracing numbers 1-10
– Copying numbers 1-10
– 6 binder dividers with section labels (i.e. "Errorless Matching Tasks")
Looking for more interactive work binders? Check out my Spring Interactive Work Binder!
For teacher-tested resources, ideas and information that you can implement today, check out The Sped Creative Blog.
Follow The Sped Creative on Instagram for classroom inspiration, encouragement, and everything special education.