This adorable, original fall song in SMART NOTEBOOK format is perfect for your young elementary music students for preparing and presenting the new concept of Sol and Mi. Activities in this interactive lesson are as follows:
1. A picture icon heartbeat tapping chart.
2. A rhythm notation/dictation activity.
3. Reading rhythmic and melodic icons in high and low sequence patterns in preparation for reading real notation on the staff.
4. Reading melodic notation on the staff using picture icons as note heads.
5. Reading "real" rhythmic/melodic notation on the staff.
6. Identifying/Labeling Solfege tones on the staff.
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License