You will love this easy and fun print and match activity for your school staff.
This one features happy fall leaf friends! You can use this in any way that you can think of or do what I do...
I usually print and put in their mailboxes and, when they find their match, they can come see me for a small prize! This has been really well received by my staff for holidays and I am excited to add this one to the mix!
You can check out other similar products OR snag the bundle
at a discount! This item is not included in the bundle, as the bundle ended at the end of the 16/17 school year.
*Back to School Match-Up
- it's a joke match. Teachers get a joke or the answer and search for their match.
*Thanksgiving- teachers work to create a meal with the four different colored cards pin the pack. This is actually a FREEBIE
in my TpT store so check it out!
- song lyric match! Favorite holiday songs are included and teachers get the first half or the last half of a lyric and must find their match.
- perfect pair matchup! Teachers get a card and must find their perfect match (ketchup and mustard, chips and salsa, etc...)
*St. Patrick's Day
- riddles! Teachers get a riddle and must find the picture card that answers the riddle.
- eggs! Teachers match up egg halves to create a completed egg.
I get goodie bags or boxes from Oriental Trading and fill them with small goodies for my staff. I love doing this for them!