This Fall Foliage Unit Study contains 18 pages of endless possibilities!
You will download zipped PDF Files containing four Fall activities as well as teaching suggestions and resources. Art, Math, Language, Science and Social Interaction are covered in these four activities.
The Student’s Four Activities:
- A writing prompt tree describing Fall. Included are eight Fall word prompts. Student will color, cut and paste the tree to construction paper/cardstock. There are blank leaves, if you want students to write their own words describing Fall.
- The Observant Scientist. Students will go on a nature walk (included are suggested variations if this is not a possibility). Leaves are examined and students answer questions based on the leaf they chose. Included is a suggested reading list for students and teachers to learn more about Fall foliage.
- Leaf Graph. Students will sort the leaves they have available recording the number of leaves for each color group. They will answer questions based on their graph information.
- Using the writing prompt tree, students will write a Fall foliage story. Students must use at least three of the prompt words in their story, circling the words they used.
Also include are 14 pages of teaching resources and suggestions!
- Supply list
- Book Suggestions
- Web link to Fall foliage information
- Multiple variations to each activity and clear instructions.
pages of full page graphics.
- Maple Leaf with veins
- Blank Maple Leaf 1
- Blank Maple Leaf 2
- Oak Leaf
- Tree 1
- Tree 2
- (6) Smaller blank Fall Graphics for students to write their own Word Prompt description of Fall.
This Fall unit was made using graphics from , and Please check out these amazing artist and content providers.
Thank you for your purchase!
If you like my work, please leave a rating and “follow” me by clicking HERE
If you find something not working, please contact me and I will do my very best to remedy the problem.