PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Have your students showcase their graphing skills with this fall leaves graphing craftivity. This set is perfect for picture, bar, and tally graphs. It comes with:
- a bare black and white tree
- 20 black and white leaves
- a bar/picture graph
- a tally graph
• Have students color the fall tree.
• Students choose 4 different fall leaf colors and color 20 leaves.
• Students may/may not color the same number of leaves with different color (ex: there can’t be 5 red and 5 yellow, etc). It's up to you.
• Students cut out the tree. Then cut and glue their tree leaves on on the tree.
• Once the tree is finished students can fill in their bar, tally, or picture graph.
• Have students glue everything to large colored construction paper. Perfect for bulletin boards!
Like this craftivity? Check out my other fall craftivities!