Products in this Bundle (3)
Let's Read, Sing, Write and Color through literacy activities! Students will love this Bundle of Poems and Songs of the Month and ELA literacy activities. Read, Sing, Write and learn with Fall fun literacy activities to strengthen oral language, auditory memory, sequencing and imagination. Color and Black and White pages. Classroom teachers will love having songs to sing to familiar tunes! Songs, poems, chants and Finger Plays for PreK-2nd graders.
(This resource is currently being updated with NEW COLORFUL PRESENTATIONS, MORE ACTIVITIES)
READING SKILLS SOAR when students sing and read!
READING SKILLS SOAR when students read relatable content.
READING SKILLS SOAR when students sing, read and write!
- 38 Color Song and Chant Posters of Poems & Songs for September-October-November sung to familiar tunes.
- 75 Black and White Printables for illustrating the poem, sequencing the lines, coloring the poem pictures.
- Each poem and song include:
- Color Poster portrait and mini-book/flashcard size
- Black and White coloring page/poster
- Illustrate the Poem/Song page
- Put the word strips in the correct sequence/order page
- Quarter size color and B/W copy to make booklets or use in centers.
- Hand actions as needed.
(October now includes over 60 pages of materials with color presentation, teacher guide for integrating materials into your literacy activities.)
- 6 poems and songs about Fall, September, Pirates
- “Be a Pirate for a Day”
- “Toss the Leaves”
- “Fall is Here”
- “I’m a Leaf”
- 6 poems and songs about Halloween, Pumpkins, Fall
- “3 Round Pumpkins”
- “Orange and Black”
- “Cats and Bats”
- “The Black Cat”
- 8 poems and songs about Wind, Fall, Family ,Thanksgiving
- “November” Song
- “ I Love Fall Food” Song
- "Fall Food" Poem
- “Pumpkin Pie” Song
- “The Wind” Poem
- “Turkey Dinner” Song
- "Where's the Turkey?" Song/Fingerplay
- “Family” Poem
HOW TO USE:
- daily 5 activities
- classroom performance for parents or peers
- center activities
- whole class read a loud
- Individual work (extension/gifted activities)
- Online- share the poems for students to read aloud to family members.
HOW THIS RESOURCE HELPS STUDENTS DEVELOP LITERACY SKILLS:
- Oral language-Reading out loud, memorizing, performing
- Auditory memory- memorizing and performing
- Sequencing- word strips, poems
- Small motor skills (fine motor skills)- hand actions and finger plays
- Imagination- reading, discussing, creating own ideas
- Your children will love singing and saying these kid friendly poems.
- They’ll love making their own little poem books and sharing them with friends and family.
- You can have children to memorize 1 and perform for their family.
- Video record child reading or acting out the poem or song. Share with friends and family.
- When children “sing”, “move” and “read” they make a stronger connection to the material and improve reading skills. Using these activities will help children develop reading and articulation skills.
MORE LITERACY RESOURCES:
- Valentine's Day Songs, Poems, Readers Theater and Writing Activities
- Presidents Day Songs, Poems, Readers Theater and Writing Activities
- Groundhog Day Songs, Poems, Readers Theater and Writing Activities
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!