This Fall Literacy Center pack includes 8 different activities.
• Write the Room: Students will search the room for word cards with pictures. They will read the word and then write the word.
• Alphabetical Order Practice: Students will place picture cards in alphabetical order and write the words. Each card has a picture along with the word.
• Clip the Beginning Sound: Students will use a clothespin to clip the beginning letter sound they hear from the picture above. Students can also use cubes or mini erasers to cover the beginning letter sound.
• Scrambled Sentences: Students will put the cards in order to make a sentence. Students will read the sentence and write the sentence. The sentences are repetitive and comprised of sight words. The words that are not sight words include a picture on the card to assist beginning readers.
• Sight Word Puzzles: Students will complete the mini puzzles and read the sight word.
• Beginning Sound Match: Students will match the "leaf" letters to the picture "bag of leaves".
• Word, Letter, or Sentence Sort: Students will read the cards and sort accordingly.
• Clip How Many Syllables: Students will use a clothespin to clip the number of syllables from the picture above. Students can also use cubes or mini erasers to cover the number of syllables.