Literacy centers for Kindergarten with a fall theme!
This pack includes 14 literacy games and activities with a fall theme (apples, acorns, pumpkins, and turkeys).
The materials are also great for around Halloween or Thanksgiving!
This 93-page pack includes materials to help your Kindergarten students practice reading, phonics, and writing skills. Letter names, letter sounds, initial consonant sounds, ending consonant sounds, CVC words (and short vowels), simple word families, and sight words are addressed in the materials.
What makes this centers pack unique?
- The materials will last throughout the fall - the game/activity themes include apples, pumpkins and turkeys.
- Differentiation ideas and options are included (word cards for all 220 Dolch words are included). These materials will work well for students who enter Kindergarten with no letter knowledge, as well as students who enter Kindergarten already reading.
- Common Core alignment is included.
- You can use many of the materials for Halloween & Thanksgiving, but they contain neutral symbols (pumpkins, turkeys) that can also be used even if you don't celebrate those holidays in class.
- All color-heavy printables have black and white versions, and those with just a bit of color can easily be printed in black and white by changing your printer settings.
Please download the FREE preview before you purchase!
**If you're looking for both math AND literacy centers, click HERE!
By: Learning At The Primary Pond with Ms. Lilypad