This fall theme pack is filled with literacy, math, and science activities that would be great for any Fall, Autumn, leaf, or pumpkin unit. These activities meet many common core standards and can be used in math and literacy centers. This packet has a variety of 13 printable games, worksheets, and activities. Some of these activities are sold in my TPT store but you save money by purchasing the packet as well as get activities that are not sold separately. Be sure to check out the preview to see some of what you are buying.
1. Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing (2 worksheets) – students cut out the pictures on the bottom of the page and glue them in order of the life cycle of apples. Another page is a life cycle color sheet and students can also label the parts of the life cycle of pumpkins.
2. Pumpkin Life Cycle Scrambled Sentences
– students will put word cards in order to complete a sentence about how pumpkins grow. (5 sentences)
3. Fall Phoneme Segmentation
- students will pick a card and tell how many sounds they hear in each word and then move that many spaces on the game board.
4. Pumpkin Pie CVC Match
- Students will read the CVC word and match it to the picture. Included is a worksheet for differentiation.
5. Fall ABC Order - students will put the fall themed pictures/words in ABC order and record their answers.
6. Fall Alphabet Matching - students will match uppercase and lowercase letters (could be a file folder game or memory)
7. Fall Number Matching - students will match the number, number word, and number sets
8. Pumpkin Patch 1-1 Correspondence (2 games)– students will practice 1-1 correspondence by counting out objects to match the # on the pumpkins. The other game has students counting the number of pumpkins and then clip a clothespin on the correct number.
9. Fall Counting by 1s, 5s, 10s - students will write in the missing numbers on the worksheet or sort the cards in order. Included are cards to count by 1s to 20, 5s to 50, 10s to 100.
10. Fall Ten Frames– students can count the acorns in the ten frame and then find the tree with the correct number on it
11. Pumpkin Math Games – this game works on counting 1-20. It has flashcards, a game board, and “special cards” to allow for multiply ways of play.
12. Pumpkin life cycle book - a simple story about the life cycle of pumpkins for kids to read independently and color the pictures
13. Raking up Rhymes- student can match up the rhyming pictures and then use the 2 worksheets to record their answer depending on their skill level
Feedback is always appreciated!! Don't forget to click "follow me" at the top of this page and then become a Facebook
follower so you can get the latest information on freebies, giveaways, classroom ideas, etc.
Other theme packets available:
Back to School Literacy and Math Activities
Apple Literacy, Math, and Science Activities
Halloween Literacy and Math Activities
Thanksgiving Literacy and Math Activities
Christmas Literacy and Math Activities
Winter Literacy and Math Activities
Valentine's Day Literacy and Math Activities
St. Patrick's Day Literacy and Math Activities
Easter Literacy and Math Activities
Spring Literacy and Math Activities
Butterfly Literacy and Math Activities
Summer Savings Bundle