Fall Literacy Reading Centers | Fall Activities | 1st & 2nd Grade | Printables
Fall is here! Grab these hands-on, engaging literacy centers for first & second grade to review compound words, contractions, nouns, synonyms, antonyms, ABC order and more! These fall centers include recording sheets and are print & go ready. Simply print, laminate, & cut! All centers include beautiful fall themed clip-art such as owls, sunflowers, pumpkins and leaves.
This unit includes the following centers:
- Harvesting Compound Word: Students will match up parts of a sunflower to create a compound word.
- Scarecrow Contraction: Students will match a contraction to the two words that creates it.
- Fallin’ Nouns: Students will sort nouns based on if they are common or proper.
- Owl Syllables: Students will whisper read each word out loud and sort the words based on syllables.
- Rakin’ Antonyms: Students will match up pairs of antonyms.
- Best Friends Synonyms: Students will match up pairs of synonyms.
- Mixed Up Sentences: Students will unscramble cards to create a sentence.
- Fall into Order ABC Order: Students will put words into ABC Order.
Be the first to see my latest resources and freebies!
Click here to follow my store.
This is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase.
To open the files, you will be required to have PowerPoint installed on your computer. To edit the files, you will need to have access to Microsoft PowerPoint. You can access a free trial here.
Please ensure your software is up-to-date to avoid compatibility issues.
‘Editable’ refers to the *text* within the file being customizable. All About Me Back-to-School Camera Craft templates and provided prompts are not editable. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit.
GOT A TECH ISSUE?
If you are having difficulty downloading or opening Fall Literacy Center Activities | 1st & 2nd Grade, please ensure you unzip all folders and view each file before getting in touch. To do so - right click on the zipped folder - and select ‘unzip’.
Please check the Teachers Pay Teachers FAQ section if you are experiencing any other tech issues. Please contact email@example.com.
All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for single classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher.
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.
© Alisha Peare The Bubbly Blonde Teacher