Fall Literacy Task Cards-- There are two sets of mini task cards:
27 Fall Themed Writing Prompts/ 27 Fall Themed Vocabulary Words. Plus a variety of papers with and without prompts and lines.
Cards work for:
Color cards can be printed in gray scale if handing out to individual students.
Consider printing them out so that your kids can stick them right into their journals or interactive notebooks. (You can set your printer at gray scale for the colored cards.)
There are several ways to use this packet.
1. Keep the cards (2 ½ x 3 in.) in a pocket chart in a writing center.
2. Use the individual cards as task cards in a small group.
3. Cut out the cards for writing in interactive journals.
4. Use these cards for a memory or concentration game.
5. For word cards, use each word in a sentence.
6. Write on the back of each card. Or draw a picture to go with it.
7. Choose a prompt a day!
8. Students can keep word cards in an envelope in their journals.
9. If you want to keep a set to reuse over and over, then you should laminate the cards. Otherwise, hand out copies to students to keep in their journals.
* Suggestion page for writing prompt task cards and vocabulary cards
* 3 Pages (27 mini cards) fall-related writing prompts
* 3 Pages (27 mini cards) theme word cards
* 1 Page (6 blank cards to write in)
* 16 Fall Journal pages (various covers, one leaf border paper, and lined papers – some with dashes, some with plain lines for different handwriting levels)
* Yes, I Am a Writer! Writing Checklist
Connections to Common Core State Standards:
Reading Fluency CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.2.4
You're welcome to stop by at: My Growing Smart Readers Blog
If you like this product, please leave feedback. Helpful feedback allows me to make adjustments that will benefit other teachers and students.
Thank you for stopping by!