Fall No Prep Bundle for Second Grade is full of no prep printables for the season! Apples, pumpkins, Halloween, Labor Day and Thanksgiving, it's all here! This bundle saves you money and includes both Fall Math and Literacy packs! With over 90 pages of activities/worksheets tailored towards second grade standards, you will be set for the entire season!
This unit is geared towards 2nd graders, but can also be used for talented first graders or third graders who may be struggling a bit.
This product is meant to be a time saver. Just print! VERY minimal cutting and gluing that students can easily do. These worksheets are great for morning work, review, homework, last minute substitute plans and more!
To see both packs included in more detail, click below!
Second Grade No Prep Math Fall Printables
Second Grade No Prep ELA Fall Printables
*THIS RESOURCES IS ALSO IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES* Save BIG!
- Fall Mega Bundle This mega bundle contains 18 centers, 2 fall writing crafts, a fall haiku pack and 92 pages of ELA and Math No Prep Fall Printables! This Fall Mega Bundle is over 250 pages and saves you big!
- Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle This is the ULTIMATE MEGA BUNDLE! It includes everything you will need for second grade. Included are over 440 pages of NO PREP printables/worksheets for the ENTIRE year! Also included are 47 different centers and eight writing crafts!
Holiday Related Products
•For ONLY Halloween items from this product, check out Second Grade Math and ELA Halloween Unit
•For ONLY Thanksgiving items from this product, check out Second Grade Math and ELA Thanksgiving Unit
- Apple ABC Order: Put the words in ABC order
- Johnny Appleseed Ate/Eat: Color the apples to show if they are past or present tense.
- Apple Adjectives and Adverbs: Color the apples to show if they are an adverb or adjective.
- Carmel Apple Contractions: Read the words in the apples and form a contraction.
- Pumpkin Parts of Speech: Read the words and write them under the correct part of speech.
- Pumpkin Pronouns: Write the correct pronoun in the blank.
- Prefix Pumpkins: Read the words on the pumpkins and write the meaning of the new word.
- Punctuation Pumpkins: Add the correct end punctuation mark in the pumpkin.
- Raking Contractions: Read the words and write the new contraction.
- Fall Fact and Opinion
- Foliage Facts Read the passage about leaves and trees in fall and answer the questions.
- Regular Plural or Irregular Plural Nouns Sort (2 Pages): Sort the plural nouns.
- Patch Up Patches: Write contractions to help Patches patch himself up!
- Fall Fixer Upper: Fix the sentences.
- Hay Homonyms Using the words on the hay, fill in the blanks with the correct homonym.
- L.2.2b Labor Day Letters: 8 pages of letter templates to write to community workers.
- Labor Day Comprehension Read the passage about Labor Day and answer the questions.
- Labor Day Word Search
- When I Grow Up: Writing template.
- When I Grow Up: Guess what I want to be flip book. *Requires only two easy cuts.*
- Fall Word Search
- Candy Corn Synonyms and Antonyms: Read the words and write an antonym and synonym for each.
- Monster Mash: Read the short story and answer comprehension questions.
- Candy Contractions: Help Manny the monster collect his lost candy contractions.
- Halloween Writing Prompts (3 Pages)
- Which Witch: Write the correct homophone in the blank.
- Monster Mash Up: Students write about a monster they imagined and a classmate has to draw the monster based on the adjectives.
- Witches and Monsters: Write the words in the box under the –s or –es column.
- Candy Complete Sentences: Fix the incomplete sentences.
- Spooky Suffixes: Add the suffixes –er, -ing or –ly to the words in a sentence.
- Disguise the Turkey How would you disguise Tom so he won’t get eaten?
- Cornucopia of Compounds: Using the words in the cornucopia, create compound words and then use them each in a sentence.
- Thanksgiving How Many Words? : How many words can you use to make the words Thanksgiving.
- Parts of Speech Pie: Read the words in each pie and write if it a noun, verb, adjective or adverb pie.
- Proofreading Pilgrims: Fix the sentences.
- Two Turkeys Went to Town: Fill in the blank with the correct homophone (to, two, too).
- Fill in the sentences with the correct pronoun.
- Dream Dinner Write about your dream dinner.
- Feast of Fragments Write which sentences are complete or not.
- Apple Odd or Even: Solve addition problems and color if it is odd or even.
- Apples-A-Plenty: Answer questions about place value.
- Johnny Appleseed Skip Count: Fill in the missing numbers on the seeds.
- Apple Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns and a repeated addition problem.
- Apple and Addition and Subtraction: Solve the addition and subtraction problems then color according to the code.
- Pumpkin on the Mend : Add Two 2 Digit Numbers and solve the code. No Regrouping.
- Pumpkin Problems: Solve the word problems about a class that is carving pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form or expanded form.
- Pumpkin Patterns: Fill in the missing numbers on the pumpkins.
- Leaf Leftovers: Solve 2 digit subtraction problems that require borrowing.
- Even Leaves Can Be Odd: Solve the addition problems and color if it is even or odd.
- Leaf Less Than/Greater Than: Write <. > or = using numbers on leaves.
- Nuts for Numbers: Write the written and expanded form for six 3 digit numbers.
- Hay Now, Let’s Subtract: Solve the 2 digit subtraction problems to solve the code. No regrouping.
- Monster Math: Help the monsters plan a party by solving the word problems.
- Candy Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns and a repeated addition problem for each array.
- Monster Money: Solve the word problems involving money.
- Haunted Word Problems: Solve the word problems.
- Spooky Shapes: Match the Halloween character to their favorite candy shape based on the clues.
- Candy Comparisons: Using <. >, or =, compare the numbers in two pieces of candy.
- Candy Corn Fact Families: Using 3 numbers, write fact families for each of them.
- Double Double Toil and Trouble: Solve the doubles addition problems up to 12.
- Batty Base Ten: Roll a dice to make a two digit number, than draw the base ten blocks and its expanded form.
- Count With Count: Fill in the missing numbers. Up to 535
- Spider Spinners: Using a paper clip and pencil, create 10 two digit addition problems to solve.
- No Bones About It: Read the bone tally marks and write the number, then draw your own tally marks for three 2 digit numbers.
- Candy Color: Solve the problems and color the picture according to the code.
- Candy Graph: Read the graph and answer questions about how much Halloween candy students received.
- Candy Coins: Read the word problems involving coins and solve.
- Missing Monsters: Fill in the missing addend.
- Football Frenzy : Fill in the missing numbers counting by tens.
- Touchdown Ten: Subtract 10 from a given number.
- Thanksgiving Dinner: Array word problems.
- Dinner Time: Read the graph about Thanksgiving food favorites and answer the questions.
- Feast of Fact Families: Create fact families!
- Thanks and Graphs: Use the graph to answer questions about favorite foods.
- Turkey Time: Solve the word problems involving time.
- Tim the Turkey: Solve the addition problems and color.
- Cornucopia Code: Solve the subtraction problems and answer the riddle.
- Mayflower Math: Solve the word problems.
If you have any questions or comments please leave me feedback or contact me via the contact form on my blog Caffeinated and Creative
Thank you for stopping by and shopping with me! I hope this product will be a great addition for your classroom. I would appreciate your feedback on this product! Leaving feedback not only helps me as a seller, but as a buyer YOU get credits towards future purchases when feedback is given!