In this fall math center pack, you will find five different math centers that I created in correlation with the 3rd Edition of Everyday Math for First Grade (Chapter 2). However, these math centers would be appropriate for any beginning of the year first graders as well as kindergarten advanced practice and second grade review.
The centers include:
- Comparing numbers: Which is greater?
- Number line practice: filling in missing numbers on a number line
- Coin practice: use coin cards to make different amounts with nickels and pennies
- Time Match Up: Use clothespins to match analog clocks to the digital time (hours only)
- Addition Fact Practice: Match +2 facts with their answers.
Each math center includes a recording sheet for students to record their answers... great way to quickly assess their understanding and it holds them accountable for their work!
This center is included in my First Grade Math Centers Growing Bundle
. Check it out! It is a GREAT deal if you regularly use math centers! The bundle will include OVER 100 centers when it is finished!