This is a packet of ten fall themed math centers for first grade. The activities can be used at an autumn themed center or as part of a thematic unit. The activities include numbers to 50.
The fall centers include:
1. Pumpkin Fun! number order – Write the missing numbers that come before and after the given numbers.
2. A Barrel of Pumpkins – Sort the more than and less than statements into two categories: true or false.
3. Fall Sunflowers matching combinations – Match the dots on the dice to the number combinations.
4. Pumpkins and Acorns – Determine the number that is 1 more, 2 more, 1 less, and 2 less than the given numbers.
5. Falling Leaves counting dice – Count the dots on the 3 dice on each card. Match the totals to the numbers on the leaves.
6. Fall Leaves addition facts – Add the numbers.
7. Fall Acorns subtraction facts – Subtract the numbers.
8. Scarecrow plus or minus – Determine the correct sign to make each equation true. Sort the equations into two categories: plus or minus.
9. Fall Friends ten frames – Determine how many more dots are needed to make ten.
10. All About Fall measurement – Measure (in inches) the length of each black line on the fall cards.
Many cards are large enough to be placed on a pocket chart for use with the whole class, small groups, or can be used at a center for individual students. Perfect for October/November first grade math practice.
Includes graphics &/or fonts copyright Dianne J. Hook. www.djinkers.com. License #: 0813188809.
For more FALL
I Love Autumn Literacy and Math
Fall Math Addition Story Problems
Fall Picture Word Cards
Fall Writing for Firsties
Click on Follow Me
to follow my store for updates and new products. You can find it under my store name.
Thank you for visiting my store!
First Grade Schoolhouse
Key search terms:
Fall | Math | Fall math | Centers | Fall activities | Fall printables | Fall worksheets | Fall addition | Fall subtraction | Fall ten frames | Fall measurement | | Fall number order | Fall math centers first grade | Fall math centers homeschool