These Fall themed math centers are packed with TONS of hands-on, interactive, and engaging activities! They are a perfect addition for your kindergarten classroom and have TONS of fun activities to do throughout the fall! This bundle includes 13 Math Center Activities!!
Each Math center activity is aligned to the Common Core and includes:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters for students
• Recording sheets for student accountability
• The Common Core Standards that each activity is aligned to
*Make sure to download the preview to see what is all included!
*NOTE: These activities are ONLY the MATH Activities from my: Fall Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
Here are some brief descriptions of the activities included as well as the Common Core standards:
• Ten Frame Mystery Picture (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Count dots in ten frames to form a mystery picture.
• Counting Apples (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Count pictures and find the matching number.
• Let’s Count (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Count pictures and place a clothespin on the correct number.
• Order Numbers (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Order numbers 1-5 or 1-10.
• Roll and Cover (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Identify and matching shapes, identify and match numbers, and/or count and match numbers.
• All About Numbers (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4)- Show numbers 1-5 or 1-10 with fingers, tallies, pictures, and ten frames.
• Apple Picking (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Place the correct number of apples next to a wagon to show the number.
• Order Numbers Mystery Picture (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Order numbers 1-5 or 1-10. Mystery pictures will form as they put the numbers in order. (2 puzzles each for numbers 1-5 and 1-10)
• Raking Up Ten Frames (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.B.4)- Match the ten frame to the correct number.
• Counting On (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3)- Start at a given number and count on to determine the new number.
• Which is Bigger (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.C.6)- Compare numbers by counting out each number on a mat.
• Counting Mix Up (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.3, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5)- Count different sets of pictures.
• Falling Leaves in Order (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)- Count to determine the missing number.
Don’t forget to download the preview to see all that is included!
If you are looking for Fall Literacy Centers, you can grab them in one of my BUNDLES!
Fall Math and Literacy Centers (BUNDLED)
Fall and Halloween Centers BUNDLED! Math and Literacy Activities!!
SAVE BIG with my Math Centers MEGA BUNDLE for the entire year!
Math Centers for the Year BUNDLED
You can check out my other Monthly Math Centers below:
August: Back to School Math Centers
September: Fall Math Centers
October: Halloween Math Centers
November: November Math Centers
December: December Math Centers
January: Winter Math Centers
February: February Math Centers
March: March Math Centers
April: Spring Math Centers
May/June/July: Summer Math Centers
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
First Grade Math & Literacy Centers for the Year:
First Grade Math and Literacy Centers Bundle #1 (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Literacy Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)
First Grade Math Centers for the Year (Growing Bundle)
Visit my blog: A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook