These are 6 fun and colorful fall themed math centers for third grade. These centers can also be used for fourth and fifth grade for review or as remediation.
Use as math centers, scoot, solve the room, whole class review, cooperative groups etc.
What you get:
1. Corn multiples (3.OA.1)
2. Pumpkin Subtraction with regrouping (3.NBT.2)
3. Standard & Expanded Form (1,000's) (2.NBT.3 & 4.NBT.2)
4. Spin and Graph (option to create "scaled graphs" (3.MD.3)
Includes tally chart, graph and questions.
5. Scarecrow Comparing (1000's) (2.NBT.4 & 4.NBT.2)
6. Fall into Rounding 100's (3.NBT.1)
All centers come with complete directions and cover page.
Note: These centers do require a bit of teacher prep (laminating and cutting).
Need centers for Back to School? Check out my new Back to School themed centers aligned to common core! $6.00