Fall centers (17 math games and activities) with apples, acorns, pumpkins, and turkeys. The materials are also great for Halloween or Thanksgiving!
The 86 pages of material in this pack teach counting, basic addition, number sequencing, number writing, and number comparisons.
What makes this centers pack unique?
- The materials will last for the ENTIRE fall - the game/activity themes include apples, acorns, pumpkins and turkeys.
- Multiple sets of materials are used for more than one game - this means less cutting and laminating for you!
- Differentiation ideas and options are included.
- 9 different Common Core Standards are addressed.
- You can use many of the materials for Halloween & Thanksgiving, but they contain neutral symbols (pumpkins, turkeys) that can also be used even if you don't celebrate those holidays in class.
- You can print the materials in color, or change your printer settings to black and white, and your students will still be able to enjoy the materials in the same way.
- Options for homework are included! Some of the sheets are suggested to be used as homework, and one of the games includes a parent letter (in English & Spanish) so that you can send it home as practice.
Please download the FREE preview before you purchase!
**If you're looking for both math AND literacy centers, click HERE!
By: Learning At The Primary Pond with Ms. Lilypad