Fall Math Facts | Owl Math Freebie Addition and Subtraction Within 10
Engage your students in math practice with these FREE, no prep owl themed worksheets! They will solve addition / subtraction problems then color by number, and will order owl lengths from shortest to longest with a cut and paste worksheet. Simply print and go to add some owl themed fun to your fall morning work, math class, seat work, or substitute folder!
The addition and subtraction pages in this resource are a sample of:
- Owl Math, which includes 6 addition and 6 subtraction pages.
Here's what other educators are saying about this resource:
- "A great way to practice math facts and number sense."
- "The students enjoyed completing this when they were finished their first math activity. Many students chose to finish them during their own time later on."
- "My first graders loved the owl addition and subtraction. Thanks so much!"
Click here to be notified when new resources are released at 50% off!
For more owl themed learning, you may also enjoy:
- Owl Time ,
- Owls Craft and Book - No prep!,
- Owls hundreds charts primary version,
- Owls, a science reader, and
- Patterns with Bats and Owls.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!