My Fall Math & Literacy Centers packet includes the following:
• FALL TEN FRAMES: Use play-doh to make the number, count the items, fill in the ten frame, and write the number sentence to make 10.
• FALL TWENTY FRAMES: Use play-doh to make the number, fill in the twenty frame, and write the number sentence to make 20.
• FALL READ IT, MAKE IT, WRITE IT: Place a leaf card at the top of the mat to read, make it with plah-doh, letter tiles, etc., and write it with a dry erase marker. Leaf cards include Fry’s first 24 sight words; 12 short vowel cards for each vowel; as well as 12 blank leafs to write your own words.
• FALL LEAF PILE-UP: Use felt leafs (or the blank leafs from the packet) to pile up on each counting card to practice one-to-one correspondence to 20.
• BEFORE & AFTER PUMPKINS: Write the number that comes before and after the number in the middle of the pumpkin. Write all three numbers in the space beneath. Includes numbers to 20 as well as some higher numbers.
• FALL WRITING TEMPLATES: 11 great writing templates for fall, including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Pumpkins, Bats, Candy, Autumn, Thanksgiving and Veterans Day.
• FALL SPIN & TRACE: Spin the pumpkin spinner, land on a letter, trace the letter on the card.
• FALL SHORT VOWEL WORD WORK: Place a letter card before the word ending on the pumpkin to make a CVC word. Record the “real words” on the recording sheet. Includes –at, -an, -en, -et, -ig, -ip, -ot, -og, and –ug.
The writing templates are included as a separate packet, Fall Writing Templates, if you are interested.
Be sure to follow me for more great Kindergarten & 1st Units!
Key Words: Math Centers, Literacy Centers, Kindergarten, October, November, Fall, Autumn, Writing Templates, Veteran's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, No Prep