Fall Math Performance: A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
This Fall Math Performance Unit is a great for practicing rounding, elapsed time, adding multiple numbers, multiplication, area, perimeter, comparing numbers and place value.
Fall Math Performance Unit: Pumpkin Patch Field Trip
1. Fall Math Performance: Pumpkin Patch - Entrance Fees
Students will find the total amount for class entrance fees.
2. Fall Math Performance: Elapsed Time - Schedule for day
Students will read a schedule and determine the amount of time for activities.
3. Fall Math Performance: Pumpkin Patch area and perimeter
Students will determine the area and perimeter of corn mazes.
4. Fall Math Performance: Pumpkin prices
Students will find total amounts of prices of pumpkins bought.
5. Fall Math Performance: Counting seeds in pumpkins
Students will compare, round and order the number of seeds of pumpkins.
6. Writing: How to Carve a Pumpkin with organizer!