Fall Math Reading Writing Activities Worksheets 2nd Grade No Prep & Digital
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- September, October, and November are pretty much planned for you with this Fall Math Reading Writing Mega Bundle which includes over 90 pages of PRINT NO PREP worksheets/activities 70 DIGITAL options, centers, and writing crafts! Cover the fall/Autumn season, apples, pumpkins, Labor Day, HalloweePrice $39.99Original Price $71.99Save $32.00
- Are you a second grade teacher who is looking for tons of fun math, reading, and writing activities for the year!? With this 2nd Grade No Prep and Digital Math Reading and Writing Bundle, you will have tons of print no prep and digital activities that can be used for literally anything! Cover many sPrice $67.00Original Price $134.00Save $67.00
Are you in need of fall/Autumn activities? With my Fall Math and Reading Print and Digital Unit you will get both NO PREP PRINTABLES/worksheets and digital options for the season! These fall math and ELA activities cover a wide variety of standards for second grade such as parts of speech, elapsed time, reading comprehension, word problems, personal narratives, fact families, descriptive writing, two-digit subtraction, addition, contractions, and much more!
Cover Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the fall season in one resource!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐SAVE YOUR SANITY WITH NO PREP AND DIGITAL ACTIVITIES!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just either print the no prep portion or assign slides on Google or Seesaw and you will have fun reading and math activities that can be used for:
With NO PREP Print Activities and Digital Slides, there will be no more:
❌Spending F-O-R-E-V-E-R making copies
❌Not having plans when the flu sneaks up on you
❌Boring lessons that don't engage
❌Trying to find activities that cover multiple standards
Instead, there will be fun and engaging activities that can be ready just by hitting PRINT or ASSIGN leaving you time to drink your coffee while it's still hot!
►PLEASE NOTE: Not every no prep page is also digital. 97 pages are no prep and 70 are digital as well! This bundle is geared towards second graders but can be used for superstar first graders or third graders who may need some additional help.
- Apple ABC Order: Put the words in ABC order
- Johnny Appleseed Ate/Eat: Color the apples to show if they are past or present tense.
- Apple Adjectives and Adverbs: Color the apples to show if they are an adverb or adjective.
- Carmel Apple Contractions: Read the words in the apples and form a contraction.
- Pumpkin Parts of Speech: Read the words and write them under the correct part of speech.
- Pumpkin Pronouns: Write the correct pronoun in the blank.
- Prefix Pumpkins: Read the words on the pumpkins and write the meaning of the new word.
- Punctuation Pumpkins: Add the correct end punctuation mark in the pumpkin.
- Raking Contractions: Read the words and write the new contraction.
- Fall Fact and Opinion
- Foliage Facts Read the passage about leaves and trees in fall and answer the questions.
- Regular Plural or Irregular Plural Nouns Sort (2 Pages): Sort the plural nouns.
- Patch Up Patches: Write contractions to help Patches patch himself up!
- Fall Fixer Upper: Fix the sentences.
- Hay Homonyms Using the words on the hay fill in the blanks with the correct homonym.
- Labor Day Letters: 8 pages of letter templates to write to community workers.
- Labor Day Comprehension: Read the passage about Labor Day and answer the questions.
- Labor Day Word Search
- When I Grow Up: Writing template.
- When I Grow Up: Guess what I want to be flipbook. *Requires only two easy cuts.*
- Fall Word Search
- Candy Corn Synonyms and Antonyms: Read the words and write an antonym and synonym for each.
- Monster Mash: Read the short story and answer comprehension questions.
- Candy Contractions: Help Manny the monster collect his lost candy contractions.
- Halloween Writing Prompts (3 Pages)
- Which Witch: Write the correct homophone in the blank.
- Monster Mash-Up: Students write about a monster they imagined and a classmate has to draw the monster based on the adjectives.
- Witches and Monsters: Write the words in the box under the –s or –es column.
- Candy Complete Sentences: Fix the incomplete sentences.
- Spooky Suffixes: Add the suffixes –er, -ing or –ly to the words in a sentence.
- Disguise the Turkey: How would you disguise Tom so he won’t get eaten?
- Cornucopia of Compounds: Using the words in the cornucopia, create compound words and then use them each in a sentence.
- Thanksgiving How Many Words? : How many words can you use to make the words Thanksgiving.
- Parts of Speech Pie: Read the words in each pie and write if it a noun, verb, adjective, or adverb pie.
- Two Turkeys Went to Town: Fill in the blank with the correct homophone (to, two, too).
- Fill in the sentences with the correct pronoun.
- Dream Dinner Write about your dream dinner.
- Feast of Fragments Write which sentences are complete or not.
- Apple Odd or Even: Solve addition problems and color if it is odd or even.
- Apples-A-Plenty: Answer questions about place value.
- Johnny Appleseed Skip Count: Fill in the missing numbers on the seeds.
- Apple Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns, and a repeated addition problem.
- Apple and Addition and Subtraction: Solve the addition and subtraction problems then color according to the code.
- Pumpkin on the Mend: Add Two 2 Digit Numbers and solve the code. No Regrouping.
- Pumpkin Problems: Solve the word problems about a class that is carving pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Place Value: Write either the numerical form, written form, or expanded form.
- Pumpkin Patterns: Fill in the missing numbers on the pumpkins.
- Leaf Leftovers: Solve 2-digit subtraction problems that require borrowing.
- Even Leaves Can Be Odd: Solve the addition problems and color if it is even or odd.
- Leaf Less Than/Greater Than: Write <. > or = using numbers on leaves.
- Nuts for Numbers: Write the written and expanded form for six 3-digit numbers.
- Hay Now, Let’s Subtract: Solve the 2-digit subtraction problems to solve the code. No regrouping.
- Monster Math: Help the monsters plan a party by solving the word problems.
- Candy Arrays: Write the number of rows, columns, and a repeated addition problem for each array.
- Monster Money: Solve the word problems involving money.
- Haunted Word Problems: Solve the word problems.
- Spooky Shapes: Match the Halloween character to their favorite candy shape based on the clues.
- Candy Comparisons: Using <. >, or =, compare the numbers in two pieces of candy.
- Candy Corn Fact Families: Using 3 numbers write fact families for each of them.
- Double Double Toil and Trouble: Solve the doubles addition problems up to 12.
- Batty Base Ten: Roll a die to make a two-digit number, then draw the base ten blocks and its expanded form.
- Count With Count: Fill in the missing numbers. Up to 535
- Spider Spinners: Using a paper clip and pencil, create 10 two-digit addition problems to solve.
- No Bones About It: Read the bone tally marks and write the number, then draw your own tally marks for three 2-digit numbers.
- Candy Color: Solve the problems and color the picture according to the code.
- Candy Graph: Read the graph and answer questions about how much Halloween candy students received.
- Candy Coins: Read the word problems involving coins and solve them.
- Missing Monsters: Fill in the missing addend.
- Football Frenzy: Fill in the missing numbers bycounting by tens.
- Touchdown Ten: Subtract 10 from a given number.
- Thanksgiving Dinner: Array word problems.
- Dinner Time: Read the graph about Thanksgiving food favorites and answer the questions.
- Feast of Fact Families: Create fact families!
- Thanks and Graphs: Use the graph to answer questions about favorite foods.
- Turkey Time: Solve the word problems involving time.
- Tim the Turkey: Solve the addition problems and color.
- Cornucopia Code: Solve the subtraction problems and answer the riddle.
- Place Value Pie: Find each underlined digit's value and then solve the code.
◼️Fall Mega Bundle contains 18 centers, 2 fall writing crafts, a fall haiku pack, and 92 pages of ELA and Math No Prep Fall Printables! This Fall Mega Bundle is over 250 pages and saves you big!
◼️2nd Grade NO PREP Printable ELA and Math Worksheets/Activities for the Year No prep math and ELA ready-to-print activities for the year!
◼️Digital and Printable Year Long Second Grade Bundle No prep and digital activities for the year!
◼️Second Grade Literacy and Math MEGA Bundle which includes everything you will need for second grade! Includes over 440 pages of NO PREP printables for the ENTIRE year as well as over 350 DIGITAL options!! You'll also be set with over 47 hands-on literacy and math centers AND 10 writing crafts!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Do you want even more tips, ideas, discounts, and FREEBIES!?⭐ ⭐ ⭐
☕Follow my store by clicking HERE to be updated when new resources are uploaded which are 50% off for 48 hours!
☕Sign up for my newsletter HERE to get tips, ideas, and freebies!
☕ Check out my site Caffeinated and Creative!