A new school year, falling leaves, cooler weather and pumpkins are all some of the things that happen during fall.
This unit has 2 weeks of center activities and worksheets for your little learners plus a nonfiction read aloud to build background knowledge and an early emergent reader to use as a text reference at their centers.
Literacy activities include:
• “What Happens in the Fall” a non-fiction read aloud.
• Early Emergent Student Reader
• Pocket Chart Center
• Sort Fall Pictures
• Fall Word Match Up
• Word Work Center
• Fall Word Sorts (example: words with an m in them, words with tall letters)
• ABC Center
• Matching Lower Case Letters
• Matching Upper And Lowercase Letter
• Writing Center
• My Favorite Part of Fall (class book)
• Three Things That Happen in the Fall
Math activities include:
• More And Less
• Writing Numbers
• Small , Medium And Large
• Matching Sets, Numerals And Number Words
Teaching thematically helps children make critical connections between real life and learning new concepts.
All activities are designed with Fall pictures and Fall words.
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com