A new school year, falling leaves, cooler weather and pumpkins are all some of the things that happen during fall. This unit has 2 weeks of center activities and worksheets
for your little learners plus a nonfiction read aloud to build background knowledge and an early emergent reader to use as a text reference at their centers.
Literacy activities include:
“What Happens in the Fall” a non-fiction read aloud.
Early Emergent Student Reader
Pocket Chart Center
• Sort Fall Pictures
• Fall Word Match Up
Word Work Center
• Fall Word Sorts (example: words with an m in them, words with tall letters)
• Matching Lower Case Letters
• Matching Upper And Lowercase Letter
• My Favorite Part of Fall (class book)
• Three Things That Happen in the Fall
Math activities include:
• More And Less
• Writing Numbers
• Small , Medium And Large
• Matching Sets, Numerals And Number Words
Teaching thematically helps children make critical connections between real life and learning new concepts.
All activities are designed with Fall pictures and Fall words.
• Back To School Literacy Centers ~ PK K
• Back to School Phonological Awareness Center Activities and Worksheets
• Back to School Read and Follow Directions for August and September
• Free All About Me Back to School Crowns
• Kindergarten Writing ~ September
• Morning Work ~ September PK/K
• Write the Room Back to School Kindergarten - 2 (Differentiated)
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory.
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️ Be the first to know about our new products.
Look for the green star
next to our store logo and click it to become a follower
❤️Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com