Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Fall Music Class for your K-3rd grade students can be filled with students singing songs, playing games and instruments in your Music Classroom using Kodaly and Orff tested applications. The Fall Music Class Lesson Bundle includes 5 Resources with a variety of lessons, Mp3 Tracks, VIDEO and animated power point resources and in addition to worksheets to teach Music Class Standards.
This bundle includes 5 resources that you can use to establish your core music curriculum during Fall months. Lessons can be adapted from Grades K-3.
K-2: “Leaves Are Falling All Around”
K-3: Fall Vocal Explorations
1-3: “Five Little Acorns”
K-3: "Apple Tree" Original Song and Music Lessons/Game
K-3: “I Had a Dog” and “Doggie, Doggie” Where’s Your Bone
CONCEPTS INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
Music Symbols, Terms, Notation
• mi-so-la (do)
• Quarter, eighth notes and quarter rest
• Creative Movement
• Playing instruments, rhythms, melody
• Sheet music
o Orff Arrangement- Notes & Note Names
o Melody-Solfa, Note Names, Notes
o Bass-Note Names, Solfa
o Rhythm parts
• Printable for Rhythm writing
• Teaching and Creative Movement Activity Directions
• Mp3 Vocal and Accompaniment Tracks
• Power Point
• PDF Files
• Video for teaching Beat, Rhythm, and Melody solfege, lyrics
o (All pictures and pages are included in the PDF and Power Point files-this way you can choose how you want to use the resource in your classroom.)
This easily adaptable set of resources gives you the tools to teach music concepts to different grade levels per your teaching needs. It’s a perfect Fall Lesson to bring together your pitch, melody, rhythm, creative movement and improvisation goals. It’s also a wonderful way to assess students.
Using a video to teach enables you to have smooth transitions in your lesson. The video provides the visual and aural cues as you guide students from playing the beat to tapping rhythms, singing solfege and finally singing the song.
Kodaly Rhythm, Singing and Playing Bundle “Five Little Acorns” an Original Song
6 lesson plans and performance idea
Sheet music with directions
Game and directions
Orff -Rhythmic and Melodic Ostinato, Accompaniment
Rhythmic Teaching & Practice for ti-ti, ta, taa
Kodaly melody mi, sol, la and do
Printables-Melody, Rhythm, Writing Rhythms
Flash Cards-Acorn and Rhythmic
I can statements for individual goals
and combined goals.
half notes (or LONG and SHORT)
Singing and Playing Notes (staff notes included on the sheet music)
Lesson Plan Outline for 6-8 lesson IDEAS
6-I Can Statements
mi so la Melody Notes
Fill in the blank rhythm activities.
2 note and rhythm writing worksheets
*Sheet Music for each song:
sight sing, solfege, lyrics, note names
Mp3 Practice Tracks
34 DIFFERENT SYMBOLS
*Dynamics-very soft, pianissimo, soft, piano, loud, forte, very loud, fortissimo
*Symbols-staff, bar line, fermata, flat, sharp, time signature, Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Allegro, Andante, Largo, Repeat sign
*Notes-A,B,C,D,E,F,G,on the TREBLE CLEF Middle C to G above the staff line
*Note and Rest Values-sixteenth, eighth, quarter, dotted quarter, half, dotted half, whole
4 sixteenth notes, 2 eighth notes
1) Teaching Procedures.
2) Learning Goals.
3) Lesson Plan for Ta and ti-ti
4) 10 -Apple shape Rhythm Patterns
5) 10- note shape Rhythm patterns
6) Sheet Music -“Apple Tree” Song to Sing, Play and Move
7) Sol-Mi sight singing/playing
8) Orff Accompaniment to play
9) 3 -PRINTABLE PRACTICE SHEETS-Complete 4 beats. Write the Rhythms. Write the Melody
11) Colored- B/W-apples-Rhythms
12) -I CAN STATEMENTS –
13) Smartboard Activity-write the Rhythm or Melody- Set of Apple Note graphics to use in a smartnotebook or other interactive white board. Images are png files with ta and ti-ti, and note values.
14) Tree Graphic in png file to use with interactive whiteboards.
15) Scenery background to use with interactive whiteboards.
16) Printable Sheet music with solfege
17) Printable Sheet music with note names
18) Printable Sheet music with Orff Arrangement
19) Printable Sheet music for Teacher
• Students will aurally and visually understand one sound on a beat named "ta" and two sounds on a beat named "ti-ti".
• Students will learn the symbol [ta] and [ti-ti] and be able to use these rhythms to:
• Read Notation
• Write Notation
• Perform by singing and playing instruments
• Create a Rhythm Pattern, Create a Melody Pattern
I CAN STATEMENTS:
• I Can Sing so-mi patterns
• I Can Play so-mi patterns
• I Can Play Rhythms
• I Can Play Ta and ti-ti
• I Can Play Rhythm Patterns
• I Can Create a Rhythm Pattern
• I can Create a Melody Pattern
PDF and Power Point File
Animated Power Point
18 pages that show various vocal explorations with apples.
11 Blank slides for you to draw on your white board, Dot cam or SMART board.
3 Composition Printables for students to create Their own vocal explorations and share with the class or at home.
Puppet template to make an exploration puppet.
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!