Also included in
- Fall Music Class for your K-6 students can be filled with students singing songs, playing games, instruments, composing, improvising in your Music Classroom using these interactive music lessons. The Fall Music Class Lesson Bundle includes 6 Resources with a variety of lessons, Mp3 Tracks, VIDEO an$31.95$35.50Save $3.55
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class curriculum with lessons and activities for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the$323.32$359.25Save $35.93
- Distance Learning Materials!Elementary music teachers need a core set of materials for their general music classes. The YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE provides an interactive music curriculum with lessons, songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the entire year! Lessons$359.55$399.50Save $39.95
Music Teachers and students are “falling” for this amazing resource using a video to teach melody, rhythm and encourage improvisation. A complete musical experience with singing, playing, and creative movement. Suggested for Pre-K to 3rd graders.
Please watch the preview video to see the presentation file.
• mi-so-la (do)
• Quarter, eighth notes and quarter rest
• Creative Movement
• Playing instruments, rhythms, melody
• Sheet music
o Orff Arrangement- Notes & Note Names
o Melody-Solfa, Note Names, Notes
o Bass-Note Names, Solfa
o Rhythm parts
• Printable for Rhythm writing
• Teaching and Creative Movement Activity Directions
• Mp3 Vocal and Accompaniment Tracks
• Power Point
• PDF Files
• Video for teaching Beat, Rhythm, and Melody solfege, lyrics
o (All pictures and pages are included in the PDF and Power Point files-this way you can choose how you want to use the resource in your classroom.)
EASY TO USE:
This easily adaptable set of resources gives you the tools to teach music concepts to different grade levels per your teaching needs. It’s a perfect Fall Lesson to bring together your pitch, melody, rhythm, creative movement and improvisation goals. It’s also a wonderful way to assess students.
Using a video to teach enables you to have smooth transitions in your lesson. The video provides the visual and aural cues as you guide students from playing the beat to tapping rhythms, singing solfege and finally singing the song.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
Use the video over several classes to teach all concepts as students sing, play, improvise and experience creative movement. Finish with a Falling Leaf Ensemble where students move from one station to the other experiencing, rhythm, beat and creative movement-diagram included.
(I used this lesson K-4 because the students can practice note reading and creating and participating in the whole ensemble. And, they loved it!)
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!