This No Prep Fall Packet for Kindergarten includes Math and ELA printables. The activities are fun and engaging and have been designed to meet Common Core Standards.
The worksheets can be used for Math and Literacy centers, homework, review, early finishers or morning work.
Ready to print and use, no additional prep!
This packet includes:
* Apple Picking (Match numbers and dominoes)
* Fall Counting (Count objects)
* Hopping Numbers (Match numbers and number words)
* Numbers Light Up (Missing numbers)
* Fall Patterns
* Fall Counting (Set of objects)
* Counting Apples (Cut and glue numbers on apples)
* Fall Addition (Up to 10)
* Making Ten (Ten-frames)
* Domino Adding (Addition to 10)
* Time for Apple Pie (Cut and glue addition)
* Right or Left?
* Graph the Leaves
* Color by Number (Addition)
* Fall Drawing (Finish drawing to complete addition equations)
* Write the Addition Problems (How many in all?)
* Rainy September (Weather Calendar)
* Forest Fun (Identify and count animals in a scene)
* What Does Not Belong?
* Candy Corn Numbers (Complete with number, tally mark and number word)
* 1,2,3 Sequence (Apple, web, monster)
* Pumpkin Life Cycle (Cut and glue activity)
* Apple Life Cycle (Cut and glue activity)
* Spider Life Cycle (Cut and glue activity)
* Delicious Fruit Jam (Identify and trace words)
* September, October and November Traceable Calendars
* Missing Letters (Uppercase and Lowercase alphabet letters)
* Matching Letters (Uppercase and Lowercase matching, 4 pages)
* Fall Words Syllable Sort
* Color by Sight Word
* Fall Beginning Sounds (Identify beginning sound)
* Fall Middle Sounds (Identify middle sound)
* Fall Ending Sounds (Identify ending sound)
* Fall makes me think of...
* Pumpkin Carving (Cut and glue steps)
* Apple Picking (Short a family words)
* Pumpkin Picking (Short e family words)
* Leaf Raking (Short i family words)
* Acorn Picking (Short o family words)
* Mushroom Picking (Short u family words)
* Sight Words Word Work ( Read, Trace, Find, Decorate, Draw, Write the Word. Words: see, like, can, the, that, this, look, is have, has)
* Journal Prompts (3) "In the fall...", "My favorite costume...", "I am thankful..."
* Sentence Scrambles(5) Fall sentences: cut, put in order, paste, write, illustrate)
You may be interested in my
NO PREP SPRING PACKET FOR KINDERGARTENNO PREP SUMMER PACKET FOR KINDERGARTENNO PREP WINTER PACKET FOR KINDERGARTENNO PREP ALL YEAR BUNDLE
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺