This Fall Non-Standard Measurement Packet was created to cover a variety of centers, activities, and printables. Each center and activity has two to three options so that you can use them for multiple centers or review for more than one week. I also tried to make it where there will be a minimum amount of cutting and where you will not need many supplies. Most activities that are in color are also available in black and white.
The activities included are:
1. Fall Measurement - This activity has students measure objects that are in PowerPoint and then record answers on a recording sheet. There are two versions of the recording sheet. There is one for pumpkins and one for candy corn. You will need PowerPoint to do this activity. (1.MD.A.2)
2. Graphing and Measurement - This activity has students measuring different print out pictures and then graphing them. There are three different sheets for each set of pictures. Then, there are two sets of pictures. You will need paperclips and Unifix cubes to do this activity. (1.MD.C.4 and 1.MD.A.2)
3. Fall Measurement Book - This activity allows students to make mini books. There are two different books so that you can do it more than once. You will need paperclips and Unifix cubes to do this activity. (1.MD.A.2)
4. Shorter/Taller Sort - This activity is a cut and paste activity. Students cut out the objects and then sort them into a shorter or taller group. There are two versions of this activity so that you can do it more than once. You will need glue sticks, scissors, and construction paper for this activity. (1.MD.A.1)
5. Measurement and Addition - This activity is perfect for your students that like challenges. Students use the acorn or leaf rulers to measure items on the Fun Measurement pages. They then write their answers on the recording sheets and add the numbers together. There are four options with this activity so you can use it more than once. (1.MD.A.2 and 1.OA.D.8)
6. Measurement Printables - Included with this are five different printables that can be used as homework, assessments, or morning work. (1.MD.A.1 and 1.MD.A.2)
If you have any questions please ask me on the questions section of TPT or email me at PRESRoom116@gmail.com. Also, check out 1st Grade Fantabulous
for freebies and ideas for your classroom.