Also included in
- Enjoy these 9 Fall math activities that focus on counting, number ID, handwriting, and shapes. These activities can be done individually or with partners. Activities are differentiated to use 1 or 2 dice. Just print and use (and laminate for reuse)!*NEW: 4 DIGITAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDED (Google Slides$7.50$11.00Save $3.50
- Find every activity you will ever need for kindergarten math! These products include whole group activities, stations and games, small group activities and games, and intervention materials! Topics cover all of the kindergarten math standards! This bundle includes OVER 30 different math products! Al$59.00$90.50Save $31.50
Fall Number Cards include numbers 1-10 with 4 different ways to show the number: 10 frames, numeral, tally marks, and finger counting. Use all 4 or just 2 and have students match numbers! You can also use these cards to complete a number line and order the numbers from least to greatest!
This activity comes from theFall Math Activities Bundle!
What Fall Number Cards Are Included?
- Numerals 1 - 10
- Fingers showing 1 - 10
- Ten Frames showing 1 - 10
- Tally Marks showing 1 - 10
What Skills Do These Fall Number Cards Address?
- Students will subitize numbers 1-10.
- Students will match numerals to number images.
➕➖✖️➗ What Math Standards Do These Fall Number Cards Address? ➕➖✖️➗
- K.CC.B.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- K.CC.B.4a When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
Resources You May Also Love:
- Fall Math Games Bundle
- Grab all of my math units for a HUGE discount with this bundle!
- Apple Unit
- Pumpkin Unit
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be first to know when I post new products!
⭐️⭐️Did you know that leaving reviews can earn you FREE credits to apply to future Teachers Pay Teachers products?!Click here to get started! ⭐️⭐️
This product is licensed for personal classroom use unless multiple licenses are purchased.
Copyright Kindergarten Cafe