This Packet is differentiated to support students at their level and has been designed to teach the numbers 1-20 in depth. The centers and activities work on: number identification, 1-1 correspondence, ten frames, counting on, before and after, more than, less than, estimation, number words, number formation, and more!
The centers, activities and practice pages are all aligned to the Common Core standards and each lesson shows what standards are being worked on.
Files included in this pack are:
1. How Many are in the Bag?
2. Count the Room - Counting
3. Count the Room - Counting, before and after
4. Lots of Leaves - more than, less than activity
5. Eraser estimating
6. Dot card memory - 3 different sets of cards including numerals, dot formations and words along with several different ways to use the cards
7. 4 different number picture puzzles
8. I have, Who has game with numerals and ten frames
9. Chevron Number cards 1-20
10. Paint My Number -ten frame and numeral activity
11. Spin and Win - number recognition and 1-1 correspondence game
12. My Numbers book
13.Practice pages for each number 1-20
14. Essential questions to guide students learning
15. Common Core outcomes being worked on in each lesson
I have also included sheets with Canadian spelling where needed.