Fall October Halloween Poetry Writing Prompts Reading Halloween Math Activities
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Are you looking for an engaging Halloween resources for ELA and Math? Look no further! This no prep packet is ready for you to print and use all month long. These Halloween activities are created for students in 3rd grade, 4th grade in mind.
- Print and digital bonus option (Google Slides bonus link on page 3)
- All pages in color and bw options
- History of Halloween with reflection page (answer key included)
- 24 Writing Prompts in 2 options: illustration task cards and prompt pages
- Roll and Write Mystery Halloween Story with writing paper
- Halloween Mystery Writing Paper
- Poetry: Night Creatures Acrostic Poem (directions and example provided)- rough draft and final draft paper. Optional Blank Poem Pages for students to create their own. Pumpkins Sensory Poem (directions and example provided)- rough draft and final draft paper. Optional Blank Poem Pages for students to create their own. 3 Halloween themed poems and analysis page.
- 5 activities
- 2 choice board menus Halloween themed
- 2 color by code: Subtraction and rounding to 10. (answer key included)
- Halloween problem solving (answer key included)
HOLIDAY PACKETS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- literacy station/ center activities
- writing publish work
- math extensions
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop, I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.