This eBook offers parents and educators thirty fun prompts for inviting children to explore the season of fall outdoors.
What’s included in this eBook?
- 30 fall prompts (including cut outs and a checklist)
- 30 detailed prompt descriptions for parents and educators so that they can deepen their children’s learning and connection with nature
- 7 pages with extra tips and activities
When do I use the prompts?
These nature prompts are for the season of fall.
In the Northern Hemisphere fall begins around September 22nd and ends on December 20th.
In the Southern Hemisphere fall begins around March 20th and ends June 21st.
How do I use the prompts?
The Fall Outside Nature Prompts can be used anytime during the fall season and in a variety of ways.
The prompts can be:
- Completed sequentially
- Picked randomly out of a jar
- Done as a 30-day challenge (sequentially or randomly)
- Used as needed to motivate you and your child to go outside
Once a prompt has been selected, take a moment to read the detailed description for the prompt on the pages in this guide. The descriptions will give you confidence in helping your child deepen their learning and connection with nature when you go outside.