Also included in
- In these fun and exciting digital PowerPoint games students uncover hidden images as they say their speech sound 100 times. Press the play button and watch as the arrow moves up and down the number line. Press the button again and the arrow will stop on a number, either a 5 or a 10. This number reve$14.00$20.00Save $6.00
- This is a mega bundle (with a mega discount) for all of my themed hidden photo games. This is currently a growing bundle, the price goes up as I add more themed games. If you already own one/some of the included games, don't worry, you can contact TPT for a refund on the games you already own, so yo$50.00$80.00Save $30.00
In this fun and exciting digital PowerPoint game students uncover hidden images as they say their speech sound 100 times. Press the play button and watch as the arrow moves up and down the number line. Press the button again and the arrow will stop on a number, either a 5 or a 10. This number reveals how many times you need to say your speech sound, as well as how many squares you can uncover on the hidden image. By the time your student has uncovered the entire image, they will have said their speech sound 100 times!
This download includes 12 hidden fall themed photos, each providing an opportunity for 100 speech trials. This game can also be used as a reinforcer for students with non-speech goals.
This interactive game is no-prep and opens on computers and iPads, making it great for in-person therapy and teletherapy. Using digital products can save you so much time and money. But they can also come with a learning curve. That’s why I have included 2 in depth tutorial videos linked on the front page of this resource. These tutorial videos are also liked below.
- iPad Tutorial
⭐It is now possible to split-screen my PowerPoint games on a computer!! This product file has been updated to a new format and a new tutorial can be found here. I have also included a link to the tutorial in the product file.
You can also take a closer look at the included pages by downloading the preview document available in the product listing.
- If you are an iPad user and want to save this game to your iPad for future use, follow the tutorial video steps, but instead of opening the file in PowerPoint, open it in your favorite fie storage app. I like to use this free one.Then when you want to play again, find the file in the storage app and choose 'open in' and select PowerPoint.
- If you are using this on a computer, and want to save the file to your documents section for future use, simply find the game file in your downloads folder on your computer and move it to your folder of choice.
- On a computer, to exit out of the game from any slide, right click and hit 'end show'.
⚠️ Please Note: ⚠️
- This download is a digital download, it is not intended for printable use.
✨FUN TIP: Project this onto a smart board for a fun classroom activity.
These are also great for teletherapy!
I will be continuing to include more activities like this in my store. All new products are listed at 50% off for the first 24 hours after listing. Be sure to follow my store to stay up to date with my content and future deals.
Psssst!! I also have a free articulation spinner set for the /s/ sound. This download is a great way to 'try before you buy' if you want to see how my spinners work.
FILE TYPE: Microsoft PowerPoint Show
COMPATIBLE DEVICES: At time of upload this file type opened and functioned, as intended, in the most recent versions of:
•Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows
•Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac
•Microsoft PowerPoint App for iPad***
•Microsoft PowerPoint App for Android***
***free to download and use, no sign-in needed because this is a read-only file.
Tips For Customers:
Click the green star ★ above to follow my store. I often upload products similar to this one and I don't want you to miss out!
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits you can use towards future purchases! Find out more here.
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Facebook
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Instagram
CLICK HERE to connect with me on Pinterest
If you have any questions or problems, please contact me through the Q & A section. Emails are also welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
⭐ Enjoy! ⭐