Get your students excited about poetry with these colorful pages! You will get 12 different poetry templates to use. Some templates are for Acrostic Poems, and others are free choice. So many choices....
1. Print them out and put them in your poetry station.
2. Put all 12 pages in a book for your students to use as poetry writing work.
3. Do one at a time each week as a whole class.
4. Put students in small groups and give each group a different poem template to use.
5. Send one at time home for students to complete for homework.
Hang these completed poems around the classroom for colorful fall writing to enjoy!
Images are by Scrappindoodle and Pretty Grafiks