Fall Question of the Day Graphing Questions
What educators are saying
Also included in
- The Question of the Day is a fun morning routine for preschool and kindergarten. Teachers use these questions for attendance and for graphing questions. The questions allow your class to “check in” each day by sharing their response to a fun daily question. Not only do you get to know your studentsPrice $11.60Original Price $14.50Save $2.90
- Planning and preparing a question of the day takes a lot of time! Save yourself time with this set of 120 questions, covering all four seasons. Your class can "check in" watch day by sharing their response to a fun daily question. Not only do you get to know your students through this activity, butPrice $11.60Original Price $14.50Save $2.90
- Use the question of the day routine in your classroom for attendance, morning meeting or graphing in math. The 450+ easy-to-read questions in this set allow your students to “check in” each day by sharing their response to a fun daily question. The questions include seasons, holidays and classroom tPrice $48.00Original Price $88.00Save $40.00
- The Question of the Day routine helps students practice reading and graphing skills in a fun and engaging way. These graphing questions are perfect for preschool and kindergarten. This set includes 220 questions - enough for every day of the school year! Save over 30% by buying the whole year at oncPrice $15.95Original Price $30.50Save $14.55
The Fall Questions of the Day can help you learn about your students while practicing important graphing and reading skills. These daily questions include seasonal questions about fall or autumn and are perfect for morning meeting, reading and math.
Click here to save over 20% on the entire series of questions of the day!
The Question of the Day for Beginning Readers series uses common sight words and picture cues, making them easy for beginning readers to read. The information from these questions can later be used to create graphs and compare responses. This set includes 30 questions, which are perfect for attendance, morning meeting, and graphing!
Save over 25% percent by purchasing this as part of the Yearlong Bundle. Get enough questions for the ENTIRE school year with this money-saving set!
The questions in this set include the following fall topics:
- fire trucks
The information gathered from these questions can later be used during math to create graphs and to compare responses. This is a great way to make graphing meaningful to students!
Each question is presented in three different ways:
- pocket charts
- sign-in sheets
- questions only (2 per page)
Want to try the Question of the Day before you buy it? Start with this FREE sample set of questions that are great for any time of year.
Also available: FREE headings/title for the questions.
Looking for more Question of the Day sets? Look here! I have generic year-round sets, as well as question sets related to holidays and seasons. New: Conversation Starter Questions that are formatted for classroom use or digital platforms.
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!