Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save 33% by purchasing all my paperless and editable fall science history bell ringers!
About this Product
This 100% PAPERLESS AND EDITABLE resource includes prompts that cite significant scientific achievements or events that occurred each day of the month in September, October and November. The prompts cite incidents relating to earth science, life science, medicine, physics, astronomy and space exploration, environment and engineering. Two reflection questions are included with each prompt to stimulate students in a directed response to the event.
• Download a FREE paperless & editable version of August Science History Bell Ringers
• Purchase a printable version of Fall Science History Bell Ringers
• Check out all my Science History Bell Ringers
This bundle includes:
• September Science History Bell Ringers (paperless & editable)
• October Science History Bell Ringers (paperless & editable)
• November Science History Bell Ringers (paperless & editable)
This resource can be used for:
✓ Bell ringers or warmups to begin a lesson
✓ Exit slips to end a lesson
✓ Enrichment (for early finishers)
✓ Facilitation of discussion about science and history
• The product is a 100% editable PowerPoint (.pptx) file.
• Fonts are safe for use with most Microsoft Office versions.
• Reflection questions are open-ended. Key not included.
• YouTube links to short videos are included for several events.
• This resource is most appropriate for middle school or high school students.
• The resource prioritizes the most significant scientific event that occurs each day.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).