This product is packed full of activities to use with your students during reading and center time. Included are 5 centers with an apple/pumpkin/fall theme. Activities will help keep students engaged while reviewing learned skills - letter identification, letter sounds, sight word recognition, alphabetical order, and more.
1. Apple Letter-Sound-Picture Match - Students match the uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as a picture with the beginning sound. Included are 2 printables students can complete after matching all the apples.
2. Spin and Cover - There are 3 versions (letters, beginning sounds, and sight words). Students spin the spinner and cover the matching letter/word/picture on their game board.
3. Spin and Color - There are 2 versions (letters and sight words). Students spin the spinner and color the matching letter/word/picture on their paper.
4. Roll...Say...Keep - Students put a sight word card in each box and roll their dice. Students need to read the word in the corresponding box. If they can read it, they may keep the card, and should replace it with a new one from the pile.
5. Fall Write the Room - Print, laminate, and cut out the picture/word cards and hang throughout your classroom. Students walk around the room searching for the cards and recording the words on their paper. Included are 2 versions of the recording page - one with just the beginning sound missing and one for students to write the entire word.