This product is packed full of activities to use with your students during math whole group, small group, and/or center time. Included are 6 centers with an apple/pumpkin/fall theme. Activities will help keep students engaged while reviewing learned skills - number identification, matching numeral to a set, graphing, addition to 5.
1. Candy Corn Number Puzzles - Students put candy corn back together by matching different representations of the numbers 1-10. There are 3 separate versions (numeral-word-tens frame, numeral-tally marks-tens frame, numeral-picture-tensframe). There are 3 different printables students can complete when finished with the puzzles.
2. Number Puzzles - Students put the puzzles together to match a numeral with a set of fall images. Puzzles review numbers 1-10. A printable is included for students to fill in when finished with the puzzles.
3. Spin and Graph - Students spin the spinner and color in a box on their graph to match. Students can use a dry erase marker on the colorful version or you can print individual pages for each student.
4. Roll and Cover - Students roll a dot die and cover the matching numeral on their game board. There are two versions included.
5. Roll and Color - Students roll a dot die and color the matching numera on their paper. There are two versions of this printable.
6. Number Sentence Mats - Students review ways to make 5 by looking at the apples on the tree and write a number sentence to match (red apples + yellow apples). I have included empty apple trees as well in order to differentiate for higher students.