Sequencing is an excellent language activity for students.
This Fall Sequencing Activity Packet will encourage written expression, inferencing, and encourage more utterances. Perfect for small groups or one-on-one.
This activity includes the following:
8-Step and 4-Step Sequencing Flashcards
• Picking Apples
• Carving a Pumpkin
• Raking the Leaves
• Use the 8-step sequences with older students and the 4-step sequences with younger students.
Each flashcard is in color and black & white. Flashcards also include “backs.”
Cut out the color flashcards and laminate them. Use the black & white cards to incorporate following directions into the activity. For example, have your students color the picture by following your directives. Students can take their flashcards home for extra practice. Use the sequencing flashcards in a variety of games and activities!
Sequencing Activity Worksheets:
• 9 Sequencing Worksheets
• All Worksheets are black & white
- Each worksheet has 8 sentence strips that should be cut out. Numbers are listed on each sentence strip. Students glue the sentence strips in the correct order.
- Each worksheet has 4 flashcards that should be cut out. Numbers are listed on each card and students glue the squares in the correct order.
First, Next, Then, Last
-Students write a sentence or draw a picture of the 4-step sequences. Use this to encourage written expression.
Blank flashcards and worksheets are included so that students may write their own sequencing stories!
• Instructions are included. If you need help opening the zip file, please contact me.
• Please check out the preview page for more examples of the product!
✿ Follow me on Pinterest
or check out The Artsy SLP Blog
for tips and ideas.✿
If you enjoyed this language sequencing activity, then check out:
Sequencing Activity Packet
Multicultural Book and Sequencing
Bundle and Save! Sequencing Activity Packet Bundle