Fall, Small, and Tall Letter Size Mazes are mazes that are designed to have children work on letter size recognition and identification for ascending, small, and descending letters. The child starts at the start square and works on moving through grid to the finish square by identifying the fall, small, or tall letters marking them as they move along either with an items or by coloring. The following is included within the resource:
- Cover page for each section
- One complete reference page
- 5 mazes for fall (descending) letters with and without the correct letter sizes at the bottom
- 5 mazes for small letters with and without the correct letter sizes at the bottom
- 5 mazes for tall (ascending) letters with and without the correct letters sizes at the bottom
- an answer key for each maze
- and a fill-in-the-blank page for each letter size
This is a great resource to address visual perceptual skills as the child works on visual discrimination skills identifying and recognizing letter sizes. Visual motor skills are addressed as the child works on letter writing with the FIll-In-The-Blank pages for each set of letter sizes. Fine motor skills are addressed as the child places items within the squares or colors the squares while completing the maze. Tong use can easily be incorporated with item placement addressing grasp patterns.
Simply print and go! Perfect for the regular and special education classrooms, individual and group therapy sessions, OT or classroom homework, and homeschool settings.
Check out some of my other letter size resources:
Connect with me on my social media accounts for other fun activity ideas: