This unit includes:
1. Clothing for Fall- Have students determine which clothing they should wear in the fall.
2. Fall Sentences- Have students describe fall objects by color or size.
3. Leaf Describing Board- Have students describe leaves by size, colors, and feel. I have the students go outside to find their own leaves for this activity
4. Leaf Sizes- Have students determine which leaves are big and which leaves are small.
5. Wh-Questions about leaves- Have students answer wh-questions about leaves.
6. Where is the Squirrel? Have students describe where the leaves are located by using prepositions.