Wouldn't it be great if your speech students could learn new vocabulary while they work on their articulation? With these engaging fall themed articulation and phonological process task cards, you will be the queen (or king) of multitasking as your students learn new words and practice their speech goals!
This resource contains the following articulation and phonological process targets:
•2 Syllable Words
•3 Syllable Words
•4 Syllable Words
•Final Consonant Deletion
Color and black and white options included!
How to use this resource:
- Cut out and laminate the cards. Store them in photo boxes (like these) or hole punch and put on a binder ring.
- Teach your students the word on the card. You can show them pictures, discuss categories, or show them objects of the target word.
- Move the clothespin down the side of the card to show your student what they are working on (listen, touch, speak).
- Start with the clothespin on the ear image. Have the student listen to you say the word several times.
- Move the clothespin to the finger image. Use the visual cues to practice the word. As your student practices the word they can use markers, play dough, pom poms, or fingers to mark the circles that emphasize their target. Practice 5x or as needed.
- Move the clothespin to the mouth image. Have the student practice the word as independently as possible.
- Make this the lesson OR review and practice the words as a warm up or exit activity all season long!
- Be sure sure to check out this blog post if you want to learn more about this resource!
Also, I would love it if you would follow me so you will be notified when new products are uploaded. All products are 50% off the first 24 hours!
You might also be interested in these stuttering resources from my store:
Click to Connect
Thank you so much,
Jessica, The Gift of Gab