Products in this Bundle (5)
This fun fall activity-packed bundle will give you 74 different activities to keep your speech therapy students engaged and building language skills this fall! Build oral communication skills, including early readers, adapted books, vocabulary, categorization, describing, riddles, inferences, and sentence building. Easily meet the needs of your mixed-level groups. Photos and pictures make these materials helpful for at-risk learners, limited readers, special education, ESL, and speech therapy. The activities are fun for early education learning stations, too!
1. Read a full page sized early reader with Fry 100 words: I Like Apples.
2. Use the symbol supported, interactive adapted book version.
3. Make the foldable mini book craft to send home.
4. Play the describing apple puzzle cards activity.
5. Match the apple photos and pictured describing word cards or use with the printable board game and activities.
6. Play the open-ended apple board game with an apple spinner to work on any skills.
7. Play the Apple Time printable board game to tell about apple activities and describe apples.
8. Describe unusual apple photos.
9. Refer to the describing words mini-poster you can hang on a bulletin board.
10. Complete the apple-themed worksheets for varied skills.
11. Complete the apple maze activities.
12. Answer the apple questions.
1. Labeling fall vocabulary in photos.
2. Spin and Say activity to tell about fall items in photos.
3. Answering varied questions spinner activity.
4. Compare It photo activity.
5. Describe It photo activity.
6. Riddles task cards.
7. Question task cards.
8. Classic lotto for receptive vocabulary.
9. Label It lotto for expressive vocabulary.
10. Question It lotto.
11. Riddle lotto.
12. Fall Activities board game and spinner.
13. Display the mini-posters for word retrieval help.
14. Complete the worksheets in school or for homework.
1. Identifying and labeling fall vocabulary.
2. Describing fall items spinner activity.
3. Answering varied questions spinner activity.
4. Making compound/complex sentences spinner activity.
5. Describing bingo game using fall words and describing cards.
6. Inference bingo game.
7. Providing clues bingo game.
8. Spinner bingo game.
9. Sentence bingo game.
10. Categories spinner activity.
11. WH Questions spinner activity.
12. Inference task cards.
13. Falling Leaves game board and spinner.
14. Display the mini-posters for word retrieval help.
15. Complete the worksheets in school or for homework.
1. Building sentences game
2. Spinner activity for making sentences
3. Cut and glue picture sentence worksheets at 2 levels for mixed groups
4. An interactive book activity: Get the co-ordinating free download !
5. Sorting activities
6. Worksheets for writing sentences at 2 levels for mixed groups
1. A cute, easy to make squirrel craft.
2. Feed the Squirrel activity.
3. Share the Acorns activity.
4. Interactive sharing book that practices "please" and "thank you."
5. Sharing with the squirrel card game.
6. Category sorting board.
7. A category thinking bubble perspective-taking activity.
8. Sorting board- easy, okay, and hard to share sorting.
9. Open-ended broken acorns matching activity.
10. Bury the Acorn printable game board.
11. Hungry Squirrel Race printable game board for multiple sound productions.
13. Printable Sharing or Not? Game board.
14. Acorn Color Match Puzzle Activity.
15. Acorn Color Match Sharing Activity.
1. All Fall: an adapted book for completing the descriptive phrases about the photos.
2. 6 pictured worksheets for categorization and following directions
3. In the Fall: an adapted book with sentences for filling in the missing adjective.
4. 30 picture cards with Fall adjectives and 30 matching object picture cards to make descriptive phrases in games and activities.
5. 7 pictured worksheets for identifying items that match the describing word.
6. Windswept Leaves: an open-ended printable game board with a spinner.
7. 24 pictured adjective cards for rapid naming activities.
8. A spinner for using past, present, and future tenses in sentences.
9. A spinner for adding information for where, when, or why to sentences.
10. Fall actions game with clip art pictures of fall activities and 18 shadow picture game strips.
11. 36 Fall photo cards for activities.
12. Ideas for how to adapt activities for special needs and mixed-level groups.
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language