Fall Speech and Language Crafts - Speech Therapy Activities - Apples Pumpkins
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $73.25Original Price $122.10Save $48.85
Looking for engaging fall crafts that you can use to target both articulation and language goals? These Fall Speech Therapy Crafts are low-prep and fun!
You save 25% when you purchase this bundle compared to buying individual resources! (Psst . . . these activities are part of my Speech-Language MEGA Bundle at an even bigger discount!)
Fall Crafts for Speech Therapy include:
- Apple Pie Craft
- 3D Pumpkin Craft
- Vampire Craft (Great as a Halloween Speech Therapy Craft)
- Turkey Craft (Can use as a Thanksgiving Craft)
All four crafts are print-and-go activities.
There are lots of opportunities for repetition. You can have students practice their targets when previewing the pictures, when coloring, when cutting each piece, and when gluing.
Send the final product home so that the student can work on carry-over!
Articulation Targets (Each sound includes words and words - except for the pumpkin craft which contains mixed positions only):
- Vocalic R
- Themed Vocabulary (Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving)
- Describing Words
- Irregular Plural Nouns
- Following 1-Step Directions
- Following 2-Step Directions
* Also includes blank pieces
• Print the pages you want to use (table of contents is included)
• Gather crayons, scissors, and glue
Articulation Boom Cards - Feed the Monster
Following Directions Coloring Activities
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours)