A reader - story to introduce, discuss, and celebrate fall. This packet also includes common core aligned worksheets, engaging printables, and a craftivity.
You can use this in the reading/literacy center, as a read aloud or for group reading.
You can print it or use with your laptop, projector or Ipad in class.
Activities and Worksheets:
- "What happens in fall?" - Match
- Clothes we wear in fall - Color
- Find and color - Important days in fall
- Match and color: Fall words with fall images
- Initial sounds practice with words from the story
- Fall math
- Identify the topic of the story and retell key details of the text
- Fall words - Tracing
- Answer key details from the text (story)
- Important words from the text and their meanings
The story is in color, while the worksheets and the craftivity's template are black&white.
The children learn about fall in a simple and comprehensive way.
The story is linked to the following Kindergarten common core standards:
The craftivity and worksheets are linked to the following Kindergarten common core standards:
For questions or suggestions go to "Product Q+A" tab next to "Comments&Ratings"!
Previous buyers of this pack can go to "My TpT > My purchases" and re-download the revised file with all the new activities added for free!
You can find me on Facebook! The Constant Kindergartener
..or at my blog The Constant Kindergartener
Hope you enjoy this in class or at home!