Fall & Thanksgiving Coloring Pages, I Am Thankful for Writing Prompts
Also included in
- Bring experimentation and imagination into your classroom, with these nature themed fall and Thanksgiving art activities that your students will love!Easy to use activities include painting, collage, doodling, finger printing, exploring mark making, abstract shapes and color palettes.Save 25% of thePrice $9.50Original Price $12.65Save $3.15
Bring all the fun and color of Fall and Thanksgiving into your classroom. Students respond really enthusiastically to these leafy doodle coloring pages and 'I am thankful for' writing prompts.
These easy-to-use templates encourage students to explore color and pattern, and to expand their descriptive vocabulary by creating seasonal poetry.
Please click on the green Preview button to see more about this activity
What's included in this Fall and Thanksgiving Activity?
- Leaf coloring pages to paint and decorate. Choose from various template options to select the challenge level suitable for your students
- Completed examples and photographs are included for inspiration and instruction
- Poetry and creative writing task templates
- Thanksgiving leaf templates with writing prompts to express gratitude
- Classroom decor - Fall and Thanksgiving-inspired garlands and posters, in both color and outline formats
- Doodle pages to keep early finishers occupied
- ‘Autumn’ wording options
- Pencils, watercolor paints, black marker pens
- Safety scissors, glue stick, paint brushes, string or pegs for garlands
- Print on good quality heavyweight paper for best results.
- The finished leaves and poems make a fabulous collective seasonal display, on the bulletin board, windows, walls, or doors.
How can this resource help me?
- A painting and mark-making art lesson
- A handy sub plan
- A creative way to poetry
- A fun Friday afternoon activity
- A brain break from tech
- A lesson about color, line, shape, and pattern
- Exploring gratitude and thankfulness
- Increase creative confidence
- Create a beautiful fall classroom display!
Happy teacher feedback
Jessica C says, “These turned out so beautiful! My students were so proud to bring them home for Thanksgiving last year. (We used the leaves to decorate a Thanksgiving toast they had written for their families)"
Alexandra B says, “They loved making these! Many of them made multiple and I kept the templates in our colouring drawer and they would always come back to them throughout the year."
Courtney V says, “This was a fun team-building activity to do with my AVID students before Thanksgiving break. ."
You might also like to view these popular creative resources for this time of year:
Like my work? Please stay in touch!
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Copyright ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2022.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only