Also included in
- Thematic Units Bundle42 Thematic Units at an Incredible Savings.These engaging, fun, and developmentally appropriate thematic units will thrill students in your classroom or homeschool while saving you valuable time!Reach core standards in fun and active ways as you use these delightful across the c$200.00$337.00Save $137.00
- This bundle is packed with Fall Themed Learning! The activities cross the curriculum to create cohesive academic themed learning! Please look at product details for previews and the listings of over 100 activities that will keep your young learners engaged! September is planned for you! Here is what$25.00$36.00Save $11.00
Fall Literacy Math Writing and More Thematic Unit is perfect for the kindergarten, preschool, or homeschool teacher who is looking for academic learning presented in a developmental way. All lessons are scripted for easy, targeted delivery, and can be used year, after year, after year. *Please check out the preview to see the great value this packet awards!
This unit filled with 31 fall, autumn activities are divided into areas of literature, media, music, art, literacy activities, math activities, worksheets, science activities, creative writing, word wall words, and guided reading. The activities are clearly written, easy to use, and need limited amounts of preparation. Using this packet will build academic skills without students even knowing it!
"As always, projects were well articulated, matched standards, and activities were fun and engaging. As is true with *all* of your resources, I'm absolutely impressed by your song cards and your lesson description pages." "Fun and easy to use."
*All Lessons are Strategically Linked to Standards
- The Falling Leaves: Alphabet Fluency
- Letter Whoo: Identifying Upper &; Lowercase Letters
- Collecting Acorns: Blending Onset/rime
- Hidden Sounds: Identifying Beginning Sounds.
- Corn Maze ABC: Identifying Letters
Independent Literacy Activities:
- Squirrel Sort: Sorting Syllables
- Trace and Write A-Z
- Syllable Count: Identify Number of Syllables
- What's Missing: Developing Observation & Descriptive Skills
- Squirrel Match: Identifying Numbers
- Leaf Graph: Graphing Leaves
- Leaf Hunt: Ordering Numbers
Independant Math Activities:
- Counting Leaves: Identifying the Count
- Leaf Count: Counting Leaves
- Writing numbers 1-10
Writing Prompts/Word Wall
- Falling Leaves
- All About Autumn
- Harvest Word Wall Words
Guided Reading Book
- Fall Leaves
- My Leaf Book
- A Tree For All Seasons: Creating trees to represent the four seasons
- A Fall Walk: Observing and recording the change of season found around the school yard
- Seasonal Change of a Tree: Using senses to observe and record the seasonal changes of a tree.
- Leaf Person
- Fall Leaves
- Leaf Rubbings
- Leaf Painting
- Fall Tree
- Autumn Leaves
- Pick It Up
- 5 Little Squirrels
© Kathy Crane Kindergarten Kiosk
Follow For Updates and Freebies!
Be alerted as products are updated and/or added to. Get Special Freebies.