Fall Theme Based Handwriting Lessons (Manuscript Edition)
Download the Preview to see all pages.
Get the Fall Theme Based Handwriting Lessons (Cursive Edition) Here.
**** SAVE WITH THE ENDLESS GROWING BUNDLE ****
**** THEME BASED HANDWRITING LESSONS ****
I am so excited to be releasing the Theme-Based Handwriting Lessons Bundle. The handwriting activities included in these packets provide meaningful practice of penmanship skills while incorporating relevant content and topics. In this way, teachers are able to align handwriting with what they are teaching and foster motivation for children to learn handwriting skills. Handwriting no longer needs to be viewed as a separate task. This skill can now be viewed as a learning tool, not as an end in itself.
The act of writing is an act of learning. The best way to learn about a subject is to immerse your students in it. Help your children master handwriting while being exposed to worthwhile content such as:
- Vocabulary and seasonal words
- Factual information
- Writing activities such as labeling and completing sentences.
- Historical statements and quotes
- Number recognition and counting
Each packet focuses on:
- Letter formation
- Number formation
- Proper sentence structure
- Line use
The handwriting activities are differentiated to accommodate children that are just beginning to master letter formation to children that are learning to write complete sentences and paragraphs.
What's included in the Fall Theme Based Handwriting Lessons:
- Alphabet Handwriting (lowercase with directional arrows)
- Alphabet Handwriting (lowercase)
- Alphabet Handwriting (uppercase with directional arrows)
- Alphabet handwriting (uppercase)
- It's Fall Time (things we see in the Fall)
- Label the Scarecrow
- The Parts of a Leaf
- The Parts of an Apple
- Lifecycle of an Apple
- Delicious Apples (How do you like to eat an apple?)
- Fun Fall Activities
- Fall Time
- Signs of Fall (Sentences)
- Fall Sentences
- How to Rake Leaves
- How to Make an Apple Pie (2 differentiated pages)
- Bobbing for Apples
- Johnny Appleseed (3 differentiated pages)
- Leaves in the Fall
- Why Do Leaves Change Color?
- Fall Color Words
- Label the Farm
- Spin and Trace Numbers 1-10
- Apple Trees (Count the apples and write the number)
- Number Maze (with directional lines)
- Number Maze
- Acorns (Acorn ten frames and writing numbers 11-20)
- Roll and Trace a Leaf
- Spin and Trace a Shape
Keep in Touch:
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!
Follow me on Pinterest
Visit my blog