Want story and word problems for your students that have a FALL THEME? Look no further!
These fun items are centered around Patrick's Perfect Pumpkin Patch. Because they don't reference Halloween or Thanksgiving, you can use these at any point during the fall semester.
This story problems mini bundle requires students to think creatively and critically about information before solving the problems. These are great homework assignments and practice in the classroom.
All items are fully editable so that you can change the names to reflect your current class roster. An answer key is available with each item as well.
The bundle includes the following items:
1. Decimals (Mixed - Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide)
2. Critical Thinking (Too Much or Too Little Information)
3. Statistics (Mean, Median, Mode, and Range)
4. Fractions (Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide)
5. Decimals (Rounding, Ordering, Adding, Subtracting, etc.)